Notice: In observance of Memorial Day, our offices will close locally Friday, May 24th at 1pm, as will our call center, and will remain closed through Monday the 27th.  Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!

  Notice: If you were issued a Chinese visa prior to March 2022 your visa may still be valid.

  • Check the validity of your visa - China has reinstated visas issued prior to March 2022
  • If you hold a valid visa in an expired passport you may use that visa and your new passport to enter China- both passport must be presented.
  • If your name has changed and your visa no longer matches your new passport, your visa is invalid and you must apply for a new one.

China  - Expedited Visa Services

Visa to China
Expedited Visa Services

Our team can help you obtain your China Visa:

The article below provides important information about travel to China. For comprehensive Visa Application instructions, please see the specific Visa Requirements page for your Visa Type (business, tourist, etc). Our step-by-step instructions guide you through the process. We guarantee the accuracy of your application and expedite it with the appropriate Consulate. Our team is here to help with online chat, phone & email support.


Naturalized U.S. Citizens and/or U.S. Citizens with Dual Citizenship traveling to China

For those applying for Chinese visas within the jurisidiction of the Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles the following rules for Naturalized U.S. Citizens and for those who hold Dual Citizenship are now in effect. 

Naturalized U.S. Citizens and/or U.S. Citizens with Dual Citizenship traveling to China:
  • Dual Citizenship: If you currently have dual-citizenship, you must apply in-person. We cannot submit your Chinese visa application on your behalf. Please contact the Chinese Consualte in Los Angeles directly. 
  • Naturalized Citizens: If you became a U.S. Citizen through Naturalization, you must complete section 3.7 of the Chinese visa application and provide your prior non-U.S. passport or a signed letter stating that you nare o longer in possession of it.
  • Born outside the of the U.S.: If you are a U.S. citizen born overseas, you must complete section 3.7 of the Chinese visa application; whether or not you hold dual-citizenship.

Here's How to Apply:

Select the Visa Type you need to find out more information about how to apply:

Do you need help?

If you need assistance applying for a passport, renewing your current passport or adding passport pages to your passport Passport Visas can help.

Select Passport

Email me this Page
Need more time to review the requirements? Save your place

Get Started...It's Easy


order online


send us your documents


receive your passport or visa

Featured by:
Privacy Seals Secured by Rapid SSL

© 2024 All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy