China  - Expedited Visa Services

Visa to China
Country Information & Travel News

Our team can help you obtain your China Visa:

The article below provides important information about travel to China. For comprehensive Visa Application instructions, please see the specific Visa Requirements page for your Visa Type (business, tourist, etc). Our step-by-step instructions guide you through the process. We guarantee the accuracy of your application and expedite it with the appropriate Consulate. Our team is here to help with online chat, phone & email support.

Chinese Crew Visa

People's Republic of China


The Chinese Crew Visa ("C" Visa) is issued to crew members to perform duties onboard an international train, airliner or other vessel, and their accompanying family members.


Two year multiple entry "C"  visas can be applied for by crew members of  Northwest, United , Continental, American, Fedex , UPS, Polar Air Cargo and Delta.


Crew members of other airlines may apply for single/double entry visas or 6 months /1 year multiple entry visas.


The duration of stay is normally 7-10 days. If a stay of greater than 10 days is required it should be specifically noted on the Visa Application Form. Approval of the consul is necessary if a stay of more than 10 days is to be made.


Apply for your Chinese Crew Visa now.

Here's How to Apply:

Select the Visa Type you need to find out more information about how to apply:

Do you need help?

If you need assistance applying for a passport, renewing your current passport or adding passport pages to your passport Passport Visas can help.

Select Passport

Email me this Page
Need more time to review the requirements? Save your place

Get Started...It's Easy


order online


send us your documents


receive your passport or visa

Featured by:
Privacy Seals Secured by Rapid SSL

© 2023 All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy