Replace Lost Passport
Expedited Passports in 24-Hours
Lost your passport? Not to worry - we’ll help you replace it in no time! We provide rush processing so you can get a replacement passport in a hurry. Applying is easy. If the statements below are true you are ready to apply:
- Need your passport expedited within the next few weeks.
- The applicant is currently 16 years of age or older, and,
- The missing or lost passport is valid (i.e. not expired).
Place your order online
Follow our step-by-step instructions
Send your application for processing
Your passport is shipped back overnight
- Print two (2) copies of the (completed) passport application. One you present to the acceptance agent that will be used for processing your passport, and the second will serve as reference for us should there be questions regarding your application.
- Do not sign the form yet! See instructions under Authorization Process below.
- The application must be completed online - handwritten applications are not accepted.
- Need help with the DS-11 Application?
Complete the DS-11 Passport Application Form online and print.
Complete and sign the Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport DS-64
Please print and complete two (2) copies of the Letter of Authorization
- All signature areas must be signed with black/blue pen. Electronic signatures will not be accepted.
- The letter must be printed on 8 1/2 x 11 size paper. No other size paper is accepted.
- Passport applications for Minors, must enter child's name as applicant's name.
Provide ONE of the following:
Previous U.S. Passport- If you have a previously issued US passport it must be submitted. If you cannot locate the passport you must apply for a lost passport.
If applicant is under the age of 18, the Original or Certified Birth Certificate document will have to be submitted together with previous passport (if any).
- Certified Birth Certificate issued by state, county or city (if born in US). Note: Applicants born in CA and TX must use the Long Form birth certificate. Birth abstracts are not accepted as proof of citizenship.
- Certificate of Citizenship or FS-240, DS-1350 (if born outside the US)
- Certificate of Naturalization
- A front and back copy of your valid driver's license w/ photograph required.
- The driver's license must have been issued a minimum of 4 months ago.
- If you do not possess a driver's license or a driver's license that meets the requirements above then you must supply Alternate Proof of Identity
Why do I need an itinerary?
Provide a copy of one of the following. (Applicant's name must appear on documentation):
- Copy of a plane ticket to a foreign country or;
- Copy of travel itinerary indicating dates of international travel or;
- Business travelers may submit a Sample Business Letter
Eyeglasses cannot be worn in your passport photo.
Passport Photo Style Regulations
$205.00 total Government Fees. You will write a check to the "US Department of State" for $170.00 (please write your date of birth on the memo line of the check) and pay cash in the amount of $35 to the Acceptance Agent (See Authorization Process below).
Important: Starter checks (checks without a pre-printed address) and 3rd party checks are not accepted.
Passport Cards- If you are also applying for a passport card you must send a check in the amount of $200.00 payable to the "U.S. Department of State". Passport cards cannot be expedited and will be mailed to the address indicated on your application.
- Verifies your identity
- Verifies your documents are in order and collects the $35 Execution Fee
- Administers an oath in which you will swear that you are submitting true and correct information in support of your passport application. You will sign the application in front of the Acceptance Agent.
You will present the Acceptance Agent the following documents:
- 1. The unsigned DS11- to be signed in front of the Acceptance Agent
- 2. Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport DS64
- 3. Letter of Authorization
- 4. Original proof of citizenship
- 5. Proof of Identity
- 6. Proof of travel
- 7. Passport Photo
- 8. Check or money order payable to "US Department of State"
I'm ready to apply. How does the Authorization Process work?
You will present your documents to the agent who will verify your identity and review your documents. Let the agent know you will be using an expediting service to "hand carry" your application. If everything is in order you will be asked to sign the application. The agent will then place the application and documents inside an envelope and seal it with time and date sensitive stamps. Make sure the agent returns the sealed envelope to you- DO NOT open it or the authorization process will be invalidated.
You are now ready to send us the sealed envelope. If the agent has not written the applicant's full name, date of birth and date of departure on the outside of the sealed envelope please take a minute to do so (if more than one application was executed please add information for all applicants to the outside of the sealed envelope). Please place the following items inside a single envelope or package and send them to us for processing:
- The sealed envelope authorized by the acceptance agent
- A copy of the DS-11 and a copy of the Letter of Authorization
- Your payment if not paying online
- Order confirmation- this will be available to print after you place your order
Common Passport Application Authorization Problems
Order a Passport
Save Yourself Time and Hassle
Our Service Options
Order online - complete your application at your own pace.
Our award-winning customer service team is here to assist. When complete, send us your application for processing.
Order online - add this upgrade during checkout. We will assist you in completing your visa application during a convenient phone appointment.
You will receive a professionally prepared application after the call. Print, sign, and return for processing. See fees
About Our Express Passport Service:
We expedite your express passport with the U.S. Passport Agency. We verify your application for accuracy before submitting it for processing. When your passport is ready, we ship it back to you using our expedited courier. Our team gets your passport quickly, keeps you informed every step of the way, and get your passport in your hand with plenty of time before your scheduled departure.
Our customers consistently rate our service as the best in the business! See what our customers are saying. Have any questions? Please contact us at any time for assistance.