Notice: The Chinese Embassy and Consulates will be closed May 01 - May 03 in observance of International Labor Day. Please plan your processing time accordingly.

China  - Expedited Visa Services

Expedited China Visa
Washington DC Embassy


U.S. Citizens do not require a Q1/q2 Visa to enter China

You will, however, need a valid passport to travel to China. If you need assistance obtaining or renewing a passport, we can help!

Not a U.S. Citizen? We may be able to assist you:

U.S. citizens do not require a Q1/q2 Visa to enter China. However, a valid U.S. passport is required. See passport requirements below. If you are a non-US citizen we may still be able to assist you. Click here for details.

Apply for a Non-US Citizen Visa to China:

If you are a Non-US Citizen residing in the United States, click here to apply:

Other Expedited Visa Types Available:

Crew C Visa Used by airline employees only. View Requirements
Student Visa Used for residency at a University. View Requirements
Employment Work Z Visa For those who intend to work. View Requirements
Business F Visa Used for brief visits for conferences, lectures, university travel and sporting events. View Requirements
Q1-Q2 Visa Visiting family, relatives, and friends. Visiting family, relatives, and friends. View Requirements
Non US Business Visa For Non-US citizens on corporate travel for business meetings only. View Requirements
Non US Tourist Visa For Non-US citizens to visit the country for vacation, touring and sightseeing. View Requirements
Diplomatic Visa Used for Diplomatic purposes only. View Requirements
Official Visa Used for Official purposes only. Issued to Official passport holders. View Requirements

U.S. Passport Requirements:

Your U.S. passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date you plan to depart China.

Your passport must have adequate unused visa pages to allow for entry and exit stamps upon arrival and departure from China. Please note that Amendment pages in the back of your passport are not to be used for entry and exit stamps or visa issuance.

If you need assistance applying for a passport, renewing your current passport or adding passport pages to your passport Passport Visas can help.

Select Passport

Not a U.S. Citizen?

We offer the following Non-US Visa services:

Need a Different Visa Type?

We also offer the following Visa Types: Business F Visa, Crew C Visa, Diplomatic Visa, Employment Work Z Visa, Official Visa, Q1-Q2 Visa, Student Visa.

Embassy Notice:

Chinese Visa Validity

U.S. citizens do not require a Chinese visa to enter Hong Kong.

Applications are accepted for processing provided the initial date of entry is within 90 days of the submission date.

Email me this Page
Need more time to review the requirements? Save your place

Get Started...It's Easy


order online


send us your documents


receive your passport or visa

Featured by:
Privacy Seals Secured by Rapid SSL

© 2024 All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy