Brazil Visa Difference: Tourist vs Business
What is the difference between a brazilian tourist visa and a business visa?
A Brazilian tourist visa is issued specifically for the purpose of travel for pleasure, sightseeing or vacation. Brazil tourist visa specifics.
A Brazilian business visa generally permits a traveler to engage in normal business-related activities. There are several types of Brazilian business visas. The most common is the Type II Brazilian business visa. The type II visa is specifically for:
- Travelers with business purposes, except when the trip involves the provision of services of any nature in Brazil (in which case a Vitem V is mandatory).
- Business visas are issued to business travelers who possess signed import/export contracts or who are traveling to visit companies, make commercial contacts or evaluate investment opportunities;
- Media coverage or filming;
- Flight/ship crew members not holding an international crew card.
- Adoption of a Brazilian child.
- Business trips, except when the trip involves the provision of technical assistance services of any nature (in which case a Vitem V is mandatory).
Here's How to Apply:
Select the Visa Type you need to find out more information about how to apply:
Do you need help?
If you need assistance applying for a passport, renewing your current passport or adding passport pages to your passport Passport Visas Express.com can help.