Russian Transit Visa
RUSSIAN TRANSIT VISAS
Travelers who arrive in Russia at one airport and need to catch a connecting flight at another airport in Russia for an onward destination will be asked to present a transit visa issued by a Russian Embassy or Consulate. Russian authorities may refuse to allow a U.S. citizen who does not have a transit visa to continue with his or her travel, obliging the person to immediately return to the point of embarkation at the traveler's own expense.
The Russian transit visa is valid only for 3 calendar days.
To obtain a transit visa the following documents should be submitted:
1. A completed visa application form (one per person) available at the Consulate.
2. A valid passport which should have at least one clear visa pages.
3. One passport size photo.
4. A copy of the visa of the country you are going to and/or from if needed.
5. Copy of your entire airline tickets.
6. A cover letter specifying itinerary, entry and departure dates of your transit through Russia.
Apply For a Russian Tranist Visa
Here's How to Apply:
Select the Visa Type you need to find out more information about how to apply:
Do you need help?
If you need assistance applying for a passport, renewing your current passport or adding passport pages to your passport Passport Visas Express.com can help.