Sample Brazilian Business Letter
In addition to the information on the Sample Letter you must include the following in the business letter:
1. Written on company letterhead
2. Addressed to the Consulate of Brazil
3. State the applicant's name, title and position in the company and give a fairly detailed job description
4. State the name as well as the addresses of the individual, department and organization in Brazil you intend to visit
5. Explain the nature or purpose of business and the duration of the proposed business trip.
6. State that the applicant won't perform any work or technical services, while in Brazil
7. State that the applicant will not be paid, while in Brazil
8. Statement that the company assumes the financial responsibilities for the applicant for the duration of stay
9. Explicitly mention the duration (validity) of the visa requested
10. Signed by senior management or superior
Your Company Letterhead
To : Consulate of (Country to be visited)
This letter is to inform you that our employee, (Your Name), (Your Title), will be traveling on (Travel Date) to (Country to be visited) on company business to see (Host) to (Reason for Visit) for (Number of Days of Visit).
Thank you for your assistance in expediting his passport application.
Authorized Signer other than you
Here's How to Apply:
Select the Visa Type you need to find out more information about how to apply:
Do you need help?
If you need assistance applying for a passport, renewing your current passport or adding passport pages to your passport Passport Visas Express.com can help.