Please note! If you hold a passport from one of the follow countries you may apply for an ETA – Electronic Travel Authority visa: United States, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea (South), Liechtenstein, Luxembourg Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK- British Citizen, UK- BNO, Vatican City.
If your nationality appears above you may apply for an ETA visa.
The Australian Business visa is issued for the following purposes only:
- Making general business inquiries,
- Investigating, negotiating, entering or reviewing contracts
- Government to government visit
- Attending conferences and seminars
The Australian Business Visa is not to be used for:
- Performing work for organization or persons based in Australia, or
- The sale of goods or services directly to the Australian public
Ready to Apply?
Please click on the link, complete and print the Australia visa application form. The application must be signed. Incomplete or unsinged applications will delay the application process. Consular fees (application fee charged by the Australian Embassy) are paid by credit card when completing the visa application.
Australia Business Visa Application Form 1415
Australia Processing Time Notes: Please Read
A notarized copy of the information page of your passport (page with name, passport photo, passport number, etc.) is required. Please do not send your physical passport. The Australian Embassy may ask for the physical passport however it should not be sent unless requested.
A notarized copy of green card- front and back, original I-94, Student I-20, I-97, etc.
From host, sponsor or relative to be visited in Australia stating responsibility for and acknowledgement of your stay in Australia, along with a copy of proof regarding the host's citizenship in Australia: request a copy of the information page of the Australian citizen's passport be sent to you (via mail, scanned image email sent via email or clear legible fax).
You must provide a copy of ONE of the following items:
• A computer generated travel itinerary from your airline or a travel agency indicating the dates of entry and exit from the country you are visiting. Your name must be on the itinerary OR;
• A copy of your airline ticket indicating the dates of entry and exit from the country you are visiting. Your name must be on the ticket (do not send original ticket)