United Arab Emirates  - Expedited Visa Services

Get an Expedited
Visa to United Arab Emirates


U.S. Citizens do not require a Tourist Visa to enter United Arab Emirates

You will, however, need a valid passport to travel to United Arab Emirates. If you need assistance obtaining or renewing a passport, we can help!

Not a U.S. Citizen? We may be able to assist you:

U.S. citizens do not require a Tourist Visa to enter United Arab Emirates. However, a U.S. passport is required:

Your U.S. passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date you plan to depart United Arab Emirates.

Your passport must have adequate unused visa pages to allow for entry and exit stamps upon arrival and departure from United Arab Emirates. Please note that Amendment pages in the back of your passport are not to be used for entry and exit stamps or visa issuance.

Need help getting a passport?

If you need assistance applying for a passport, renewing your current passport or adding passport pages to your passport Passport Visas Express.com can help.

Select Passport

Email me this Page
Need more time to review the requirements? Save your place

Get Started...It's Easy


order online


send us your documents


receive your passport or visa

Featured by:
  Privacy Seals Secured by Rapid SSL

© 2018 PassportVisasExpress.com All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy