Traveling between China and Hong Kong or Macau

Do I need a visa to travel between China and Hong Kong or Macau?


Yes, you require an entry visa each time you enter mainland China. When you enter China from Hong Kong or Macao, you need will need "one" entry.


Apply for a Chinese Visa

Need a Visa or Passport?

Customer Service:

Top Consumer Reviews

Get Started...It's Easy


order online


send us your documents


receive your passport or visa

Featured by:
Privacy Seals Secured by Rapid SSL

© 2024 PassportVisasExpress.com All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy