Non US Applying for a Chinese visa

We assist citizens of all countries obtain Chinese visas provided they are legal residents of the United States. Non-US citizens must submit a copy of either a green card or valid US visa in addition to the original passport. (currently only permanent residents or those with HIB visas are being issued Chinese Visas- we expect this rule to be lifted after the Olympics 8-24-08).  

Need a Visa or Passport?

Customer Service:

Top Consumer Reviews

Get Started...It's Easy


order online


send us your documents


receive your passport or visa

Featured by:
Privacy Seals Secured by Rapid SSL

© 2023 PassportVisasExpress.com All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy