Washington DC Embassy
A Tourist Visa is required to enter Kenya:
Our easy to follow step by step instructions will guide you through the process of applying for your Kenya visa. Let’s get started!
Tourist Visa Requirements
You will be provided the address to ship your documents to us after completing your online order.Kenya Tourist Visa Fees
Please read before completing the Kenya Visa Application Form:
- The visa application is completed electronically. The link below will launch the visa application found on the Kenyan Embassy website.
- When the page opens please ignore the instructions scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click the "Continue with Online Application>>" button. Complete the form electronically.
- When you have finished you will see a confirmation number. Below the confirmation number is your visa application. You must print and sign the application and send it to us for processing. Click "Download Application" to print it.
- PLEASE IGNORE the mailing instructions below the link to the application. Close the window and return to our website to complete your order and receive the address to which you will send your application to for processing.
Ready to begin? Kenya Visa Application Form
You must send your physical passport- copies cannot be used for visa issuance.
Your signed passport must be valid and contain sufficient blank visa pages- visas are stamps affixed to the blank "visa" pages of your passport. Amendment pages (clearly marked as such) in the back of your passport are not acceptable for visa issuance.
Your passport's expiration date must be greater than six months from the date you plan to depart the country you intend to visit. If your passport does not meet this requirement, you must renew your passport or obtain a new one prior to applying for your visa.
(2) Passport photographs that meet Passport Photo Style Regulations
You must provide a computer generated itinerary or a copy of your roundtrip airline confirmation indicating the dates of entry and exit from the country you intend to visit. Your name must be on the ticket (do not send original ticket).
Note: If you are crossing a border by car please write a brief letter of explanation. You still need to provide a roundtrip airline itinerary to foreign country closest to your destination. Make sure to sign the letter- original signature required.