Passport Photo Style Regulations:
To process your application, you are required to provide a recent passport-style photograph(s). Here are several options for passport photographs:
Use our Digital Photo Printing Services
Locate your nearest CVS
Locate your nearest Walgreens
Locate your nearest Fedex Office
or search "Passport Photos" with google
Government agencies have specific regulations regarding the passport photograph(s).
Digital Photo Service:
A fast and easy way to create your passport photograph.
Take your picture with a digital camera in the comfort of your home or office.
Upload the photo and we will create your passport photograph from the image ensuring the photo meets government and consular photo regulations.
Your photo is then professionally printed and attached to your passport and/or visa application. You may upload photos during, or after placing your order.
See file requirements below
- Your photo must be recent, within the last 6 months.
- No eyeglasses, hats or jewelry can be worn.
- Photo must be taken against a neutral background.
- Center the head with the frame, making sure the photo shows the full head, from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Have a neutral expression and be facing the camera.
- For children or minors the eyes must be opened, even for newborn.
Use white background
Avoid shadows on face
Look straight at camera
Avoid covering face
Hats are not allowed
No jewelry, uncover face
Too close to camera
Color is not accurate
Print Size Requirements
- Photos must be sized to 2 x 2 inches (51 mm).
- The height of the head (top of hair to bottom of chin) should measure 1 inch to 1 3/8 inches (25 mm - 35 mm).
- Make sure the eye height is between 1 1/8 inches to 1 3/8 inches (28 mm – 35 mm) from the bottom of the photo.
Taking Digital Photos Yourself
Using your own camera
- You can use a mobile phone or digital camera and send it to us for printing. When sending digital photos, we recommend you submit the original image and not a compressed file.
We will professionally resize, crop and print your photos.
File Format Requirements
- The format may be either 'jpg', 'jpeg', 'gif'; or 'png'. Most images of at least 1 MB will work but do not submit files larger than 15 MB in size.