Canada ETA: Who May Apply:

The following nationals need an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) to board their flight to Canada.
These nationals do NOT need an ETA (or a visitors visa) when arriving by car, bus, train or boat (including a cruise ship).

**If your nation is NOT listed below, you must apply for a Visitors Visa.  We may be able assist you, click on this link to inquire**